References and Community ResourcesUtah Suicide Prevention Coalition[[br]]
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: [https://www.afsp.org/]
The Utah Violent Death Reporting System links data from multiple sources to help identify risk factors and understand circumstances in violent deaths, including suicides. For more information visit [http://www.health.utah.gov/vipp/topics/nvdrs/]
Utah Violence and Injury Prevention Plan[[br]]
Suicide Prevention Resource Center[[br]]
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Suicide Fact Sheets [[br]]
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration[[br]]
More Resources and Links
Evidence-based community health improvement ideas and interventions may be found at the following sites:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) WONDER Database, a system for disseminating Public Health data and information.
- United States Census Bureau data dashboard.
- Utah healthy Places Index Map, evidence-based and peer-reviewed and supports efforts to prioritize equitable community investments, develop critical programs and policies across the state, and much more.
- County Health Rankings
- Kaiser Family Foundation's StateHealthFacts.org
- Medical literature can be queried at PubMedlibrary.