Welcome to IBIS-PH; Utah's Public Health Data Resource
Visit our COVID-19 Dashboard
- For the latest information of case-counts please visit: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/case-counts/
- For the next quarterly IBIS training, Register now!
Public Health Indicator Based Information System (IBIS) Survey
- Please take this IBIS satisfaction survey as we work to make IBIS more user friendly. Your feedback is very valuable in helping us provide a site that meets public health data needs.IBIS Survey
Welcome to the State of Utah, Department of Health, Indicator-Based Information System for Public Health (IBIS-PH). This site provides health data with context on the health of Utahns and status of the Utah health care system.
This Site Provides:
- Utah Health Topics - Focus on specific health topics, compiles indicator data, query datasets, important facts, and publications relevant to specific health topics.
- Health Indicator Reports - Health indicator reports provide an overview of specific public health issues in Utah as well as its public health context, recent status, and what is being done to improve it.
- Customizable Public Health Query Modules - Data access and analysis tools to numerical datasets. Custom queries include charts, maps, Utah Health Improvement Index, and metadata.
- Community Snapshot Reports - Community measures of health indicators within Local Health Districts and Utah Small Areas in the state.
- Publications for Health Data by Topic - Publications address studies of current health issues and answer frequently asked questions concerning current health statuses in Utah. Search over hundreds of Utah Department of Health publications and access to over 7,000 publications in the online Utah Public Health Library.
- Information About IBIS-PH - Information about the IBIS-PH website, Utah Public Health data, and other general support.