Welcome to IBIS-PH; Utah's Public Health Data Resource
Visit our COVID-19 Dashboard
- For the latest information of case-counts please visit: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/case-counts/.
Utah Small Areas
- We have updated the Utah Small Areas from 64 to 99 areas. All query modules have been updated to reflect these changes. New Small Area views will be added to Indicators as they are updated. See more at: https://ibis.health.utah.gov/ibisph-view/query/builder/pop/PopSarea/Count.html.
- For the next quarterly IBIS training, Register now!
Welcome to the State of Utah, Department of Health, Indicator-Based Information System for Public Health (IBIS-PH). This site provides statistical numerical data as well as contextual information on the health status of Utahns and the state of the Utah health care system.
This Site Provides:
- Information About IBIS-PH - General information about the IBIS-PH website, Utah Public Health data, and other general topic pages.
About Health Topics
- Access to Indicator Reports and datasets relevant to specific health topics.
- Interactive Views of almost 200 Health Indicator Reports - These online reports contain detailed numerical and contextual data information including data sources, why important, charts, and maps.
- Interactive Exploration of over 29 Health Query Modules - Provides custom access and analysis to public health numerical datasets. Custom queries include charts, maps, and metadata.
- Information About Communities - Information about the local health district geographic areas in the state.
- Access to Health Data Publications - Over 400 Utah Department of Health publications and access to over 7,000 publications through searching the Utah Public Health Library. Publications generally answer the most common and frequently asked questions concerning current Utah health issues.
- An area for Advanced IBIS Users to go directly to indicators or datasets they want to access.
- Online Help Page
- Links to other useful resources