References and Community ResourcesAmerican Cancer Society: [http://www.cancer.org/Cancer/SkinCancer-Melanoma/index][[br]]
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: [http://www.cdc.gov/cancer/skin/][[br]]
Huntsman Cancer Institute: [http://www.huntsmancancer.org][[br]]
National Cancer Institute: [http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/types/melanoma][[br]]
Utah Cancer Control Program: [http://www.cancerutah.org][[br]]
Utah Cancer Action Network: [http://www.ucan.cc]
More Resources and Links
Evidence-based community health improvement ideas and interventions may be found at the following sites:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) WONDER Database, a system for disseminating Public Health data and information.
- United States Census Bureau data dashboard.
- Utah healthy Places Index Map, evidence-based and peer-reviewed and supports efforts to prioritize equitable community investments, develop critical programs and policies across the state, and much more.
- County Health Rankings
- Kaiser Family Foundation's StateHealthFacts.org
- Medical literature can be queried at PubMedlibrary.