References and Community ResourcesUtah Department of Environmental Quality[[br]]
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency[[br]]
Utah Environmental Public Health Tracking Program[[br]]
National Environmental Public Health Tracking Program[[br]]
Moran MJ, Zogorski JS, Squillace PJ. Chlorinated solvents in groundwater of the United States. Environ Sci Technol 2007;41:74-81.
Rowe BL, Toccalino PL, Moran MJ, Zogorski JS, Price CV. Occurrence and potential human-health relevance of volatile organic compounds in drinking water from domestic wells in the United States. Environ Health Perspect 2007;115(11):1539-1546.
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). ToxFAQs? for Trichloroethylene (TCE), July 2003. Available at: [http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxfaqs/tf.asp?id=172&tid=30]
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). Toxicological profile for trichloroethylene update. 1997b [online]. Available at URL: [http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/ tp19.html]. 4/22/09
Martin SA, Simmons MB, Ortiz-Serrano M, Kendrick C, Gallo A, Campbell J, et al. Environmental exposure of a community to airborne trichloroethylene. Arch Environ Occup Health 2005;60(6):341-316.
More Resources and Links
Evidence-based community health improvement ideas and interventions may be found at the following sites:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) WONDER Database, a system for disseminating Public Health data and information.
- United States Census Bureau data dashboard.
- Utah healthy Places Index Map, evidence-based and peer-reviewed and supports efforts to prioritize equitable community investments, develop critical programs and policies across the state, and much more.
- County Health Rankings
- Kaiser Family Foundation's StateHealthFacts.org
- Medical literature can be queried at PubMedlibrary.