References and Community ResourcesUtah Department of Environmental Quality[[br]]
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency[[br]]
Utah Environmental Public Health Tracking Program[[br]]
National Environmental Public Health Tracking Program[[br]]
U.S. EPA 2004. Estimated Per Capita Water Ingestion and Body Weight in the United States: An Update. EPA-822-R-00-001. October 2004.
More Resources and Links
Evidence-based community health improvement ideas and interventions may be found at the following sites:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) WONDER Database, a system for disseminating Public Health data and information.
- United States Census Bureau data dashboard.
- Utah healthy Places Index Map, evidence-based and peer-reviewed and supports efforts to prioritize equitable community investments, develop critical programs and policies across the state, and much more.
- County Health Rankings
- Kaiser Family Foundation's StateHealthFacts.org
- Medical literature can be queried at PubMedlibrary.