Why Is This Important?The Medicaid inflation rate is an indicator of overall health care inflation.
Average Monthly Per Member Medicaid Expenditures for Hospital Care, Utah, FY 2010-2019
Data SourceDivision of Medicaid and Health Finance, Utah Department of Health
Data NotesCosts are unadjusted and are shown in nominal dollars. Per member hospital care costs were computed using the total annual inpatient and outpatient hospital expenditures divided by the count of Medicaid member months.
Date Indicator Content Last Updated: 11/26/2019
- for Hospital Care, Utah, FY 2010-2019
- for Managed Care Costs, Utah, FY 2010-2019
- for Pharmacy, Utah, FY 2010-2019
- for Long-term Care, Utah, FY 2010-2019
- for Physician Services, Utah, FY 2010-2019
- for Other Services, Utah, FY 2010-2019