References and Community Resources[https://utn.org/ Utah Education and Telehealth Network]
[https://nrtrc.org/ Northwest Regional Telehealth Resource Center]
[https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD007718.pub2/full Telehealthcare for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease]
[https://telehealth.hhs.gov/ Tips for Telehealth Success for Patients and Providers]
More Resources and Links
Evidence-based community health improvement ideas and interventions may be found at the following sites:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) WONDER Database, a system for disseminating public health data and information.
- United States Census Bureau data dashboard.
- Utah healthy Places Index, evidence-based and peer-reviewed tool, supports efforts to prioritize equitable community investments, develop critical programs and policies across the state, and much more.
- County Health Rankings
- Kaiser Family Foundation's StateHealthFacts.org
- Medical literature can be queried at PubMed library.