References and Community ResourcesMore information on the Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System may be found on the website of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - [https://www.cdc.gov/healthyyouth/data/yrbs/index.htm]
More information on drug abuse dangers, treatment, and information sheets on abused drugs is available on the website of the National Institute of Drug Abuse - [http://www.nida.nih.gov/NIDAHome.html]
More Resources and Links
Evidence-based community health improvement ideas and interventions may be found at the following sites:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) WONDER Database, a system for disseminating public health data and information.
- United States Census Bureau data dashboard.
- Utah healthy Places Index, evidence-based and peer-reviewed tool, supports efforts to prioritize equitable community investments, develop critical programs and policies across the state, and much more.
- County Health Rankings
- Kaiser Family Foundation's StateHealthFacts.org
- Medical literature can be queried at PubMed library.