References and Community ResourcesUtah Communicable Disease Surveillance Data, 2000-2020
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2019 Provisional Pertussis Surveillance Report: [https://www.cdc.gov/pertussis/surv-reporting.html]
Pertussis FAQs, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: [http://www.cdc.gov/pertussis/about/faqs.html]
Pertussis, Public Health Professionals, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
CSTE Position Statement, Pertussis, 2019: [https://cdn.ymaws.com/www.cste.org/resource/resmgr/2019ps/final/19-ID-08_Pertussis_final_7.3.pdf]
Immunizations Coverage Report, Utah Department of Health, 2020: [https://immunize.utah.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/2020_Immunzation_Coverage_Report_31Dec20_FINAL.pdf]
Table 1Z. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved October 14, 2021, from https://wonder.cdc.gov/nndss/static/2020/53/2020-53-table1z.html.
More Resources and Links
Evidence-based community health improvement ideas and interventions may be found at the following sites:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) WONDER Database, a system for disseminating Public Health data and information.
- United States Census Bureau data dashboard.
- Utah healthy Places Index Map, evidence-based and peer-reviewed and supports efforts to prioritize equitable community investments, develop critical programs and policies across the state, and much more.
- County Health Rankings
- Kaiser Family Foundation's StateHealthFacts.org
- Medical literature can be queried at PubMedlibrary.