References and Community ResourcesUtah Department of Health - Healthy Living through Environment, Policy, and Improved Clinical Care Program [[br]]
Utah Department of Environmental Quality [[br]]
CDC Division of Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention [[br]]
American Heart Association [[br]]
Environmental Protection Agency [[br]]
More Resources and Links
Evidence-based community health improvement ideas and interventions may be found at the following sites:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) WONDER Database, a system for disseminating Public Health data and information.
- United States Census Bureau data dashboard.
- Utah healthy Places Index Map, evidence-based and peer-reviewed and supports efforts to prioritize equitable community investments, develop critical programs and policies across the state, and much more.
- County Health Rankings
- Kaiser Family Foundation's StateHealthFacts.org
- Medical literature can be queried at PubMedlibrary.