References and Community ResourcesFact sheets for communicable diseases may be found on the Bureau of Epidemiology website [https://epi.health.utah.gov/a-list/].
STD resources and reports are available on the Bureau of Epidemiology Prevention, Treatment, and Care Programs website [https://ptc.health.utah.gov/prevention/std/].
Other STD resources are available on the Bureau of Epidemiology website [http://health.utah.gov/epi/prevention/].
Screening Guidelines [https://www.cdc.gov/std/treatment-guidelines/screening-recommendations.htm].
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Sexually Transmitted Disease Prevention website [https://www.cdc.gov/std/default.htm].
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. ''Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance 2019''. Atlanta: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services; 2019. [https://www.cdc.gov/std/statistics/2019/default.htm].
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Sexually Transmitted Infections Treatment Guidelines 2021 [http://www.cdc.gov/std/treatment].
More Resources and Links
Evidence-based community health improvement ideas and interventions may be found at the following sites:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) WONDER Database, a system for disseminating Public Health data and information.
- United States Census Bureau data dashboard.
- Utah healthy Places Index Map, evidence-based and peer-reviewed and supports efforts to prioritize equitable community investments, develop critical programs and policies across the state, and much more.
- County Health Rankings
- Kaiser Family Foundation's StateHealthFacts.org
- Medical literature can be queried at PubMedlibrary.