References and Community Resources[https://diabetes.org/ American Diabetes Association]
[https://www.cdc.gov/diabetes/index.html Division of Diabetes Translation], Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
[https://wonder.cdc.gov/ CDC Wonder]
Association of Diabetes Care & Education Specialists http://www.diabeteseducator.org
More Resources and Links
Evidence-based community health improvement ideas and interventions may be found at the following sites:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) WONDER Database, a system for disseminating Public Health data and information.
- United States Census Bureau data dashboard.
- Utah healthy Places Index Map, evidence-based and peer-reviewed and supports efforts to prioritize equitable community investments, develop critical programs and policies across the state, and much more.
- County Health Rankings
- Kaiser Family Foundation's StateHealthFacts.org
- Medical literature can be queried at PubMedlibrary.