References and Community ResourcesUtah Environmental Epidemiology Program - Carbon Monoxide[[br]]
Utah Division of Air Quality - Air Pollutants: Carbon Monoxide[[br]]
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Carbon Monoxide Poisoning[[br]]
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - An Introduction to Indoor Air Quality (IAQ): Carbon Monoxide (CO)[[br]]
More Resources and Links
Evidence-based community health improvement ideas and interventions may be found at the following sites:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) WONDER Database, a system for disseminating Public Health data and information.
- United States Census Bureau data dashboard.
- Utah healthy Places Index Map, evidence-based and peer-reviewed and supports efforts to prioritize equitable community investments, develop critical programs and policies across the state, and much more.
- County Health Rankings
- Kaiser Family Foundation's StateHealthFacts.org
- Medical literature can be queried at PubMedlibrary.