References and Community ResourcesUtah Cancer Control Program @ [http://www.cancerutah.org] [[br]]
Utah Cancer Action Network @ [http://www.ucan.cc] [[br]]
Susan G. Komen Foundation @ [http://www.komen.org] [[br]]
American Cancer Society @ [http://www.cancer.org] [[br]]
National Cancer Institute @ [http://www.cancer.gov] [[br]]
Huntsman Cancer Institute @ [http://www.huntsmancancer.org] [[br]]
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention @ [http://www.cdc.gov] [[br]]
American Society of Clinical Oncology @ [http://www.asco.org] [[br]]
Imaginis--The Breast Health Specialists Breast Health Information @ [http://www.imaginis.com] [[br]]
National Breast Cancer Awareness Month @ [http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/breast-cancer-awareness-month] [[br]]
National Breast Cancer Coalition @ [http://www.natlbcc.org]
More Resources and Links
Evidence-based community health improvement ideas and interventions may be found at the following sites:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) WONDER Database, a system for disseminating Public Health data and information.
- United States Census Bureau data dashboard.
- Utah healthy Places Index Map, evidence-based and peer-reviewed and supports efforts to prioritize equitable community investments, develop critical programs and policies across the state, and much more.
- County Health Rankings
- Kaiser Family Foundation's StateHealthFacts.org
- Medical literature can be queried at PubMedlibrary.